Tag Archives: Wedgwood’s commercial district

From Morningside to Wedgwood Presbyterian Church

In the 1920s and 1930s before Wedgwood acquired its name, its sense of identity and defined boundaries, the name Morningside was often used for the neighborhood.  Beginning in 1913 the Morningside Heights plat on the west side of 35th Ave … Continue reading

Posted in churches, name of the neighborhood, Plat names | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment