- Gas Stations and the Maturing of the Business District in Wedgwood
- Wedgwood’s NE 95th Street Gas Station Intersection
- Gas Stations and Intersections in Wedgwood
- Gas Stations and Open Space in Wedgwood: the Morningside Substation
- Business Changes and Development Pressures in Northeast Seattle: Neighborhood Stores
Tag Archives: Christmas trees
William O. Hunter and his wife Carol met at Shelton High School in rural Mason County, Washington, where William’s father had a dairy farm. William and Carol married in 1948 and they began taking the farmland into the next-generation of … Continue reading
The Wedgwood Post Office at 7714 35th Ave NE and the Hunter Tree Farm at 7744 are on the former site of the Herkenrath house, built in 1926.