- Gas Stations and Open Space in Wedgwood: the Morningside Substation
- Business Changes and Development Pressures in Northeast Seattle: Neighborhood Stores
- Gas Stations and Growth in Northeast Seattle: Gray’s Service Station
- Searching for the Origins of Seattle Street Names
- The Preston Brothers: from Maine to Seattle
Tag Archives: Wedgwood business district
For twenty-eight years Johnson’s Auto Repair has been in business in Wedgwood at the corner of NE 95th Street. This full-service repair shop has high ratings for quality and service.
The summer of 2017 marked the fortieth work anniversary for Liz Jones of the Adams Insurance Agency at 8613 35th Ave NE in the Wedgwood neighborhood’s business district. Liz, co-owner of Adams Insurance, is Wedgwood’s longest-time worker, and now business … Continue reading