- Gas Stations and Open Space in Wedgwood: the Morningside Substation
- Business Changes and Development Pressures in Northeast Seattle: Neighborhood Stores
- Gas Stations and Growth in Northeast Seattle: Gray’s Service Station
- Searching for the Origins of Seattle Street Names
- The Preston Brothers: from Maine to Seattle
Copyright Wedgwood in Seattle History, 2012-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Wedgwood in Seattle History with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.