Tag Archives: what about the “e” in Wedgwood

Bud Gagnon’s Wedgewood Pharmacy

Bud & Dolly Gagnon were the owners of the Wedgewood Pharmacy from 1952 to 1972 (spelled with that extra “e!!”) and the Gagnons saw the drugstore business evolve from old-time traditions into the streamlined service of the modern era.  (Note the … Continue reading

Posted in businesses, name of the neighborhood | Tagged , , , | 8 Comments