Tag Archives: parish in Wedgwood

Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church in Wedgwood, Seattle

A Catholic church was founded in Wedgwood in 1929 by the Jesuits of Seattle University.   They bought a forty-acre tract of land with the intention of moving Seattle University to the site, but only one month after the land purchase, … Continue reading

Posted in Architecture, churches, ginseng farm | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment